A credit card from Amazon gives you even more purchasing power on one of the world’s most popular shopping sites. The global shop has something for everyone, with new and used products from both third-party sellers and its own huge inventory, and its branded card offers a slew of financial perks.
The Amazon Store Card can be used to make almost any purchase on Amazon.com or at Amazon-branded stores. You can also use the card at businesses that accept Amazon Pay if you opened your account before January 1, 2021. By making equal monthly payments, cardholders can get interest-free purchases for six, twelve, or twenty-four months. Users of the Amazon Prime Store Card can also get 5% back on Amazon.com purchases in the form of statement credits or Amazon rewards points.
You’ll need to pay your bill after using your Amazon Store Card. Find out what choices you have so you don’t have to make a late payment.
How To Use Your Amazon Credit Card To Make An Online Payment
This popular Amazon credit card bill-pay option allows you to check in to your account at the Synchrony Bank Amazon online credit center, whether you want to make a minimum payment or pay off your Amazon credit card debt. To make a one-time payment, follow these steps:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Select “View and Make Payments” by hovering your cursor above “Payments.”
- Choose between making a minimum payment and paying your current debt, statement balance, or another sum.
- Choose a payment deadline.
- Fill up the necessary fields with your bank’s routing number and checking account number, then confirm.
Synchrony also allows cardholders to “Pay as Guest,” which allows them to make purchases without authenticating onto their account. You’ll need to enter your card number, Social Security number, and ZIP code to utilize this service.
Read More: How To Fix Windows Update Stuck
How To Make A Phone Payment On Your Amazon Credit Card
By dialing Synchrony Bank’s automated payment system, you can make any size payment. You can also dial 0 to speak with a customer service person.
To Pay Your Amazon Credit Card Bill By Phone, Follow These Steps:
- Synchrony Bank can be reached at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts to appear, then hit two on your keyboard.
- Pay attention to the prompts and press the appropriate key on your keyboard.
- To allow the system to identify your account, enter your Amazon Store Card account number.
- To make a payment, simply follow the steps.
- How to Pay with an Amazon Credit Card by Mail
Read More: How To Fix Facebook Not Sending Code
When Do I Have To Pay My Amazon Credit Card Bill?
The due date for your Amazon credit card is at least 23 days after the billing cycle ends for you as an Amazon cardholder. If you pay your balance in full by the due date each month, you won’t be charged interest on your purchases. Payments must be received by 5 p.m. ET. If you don’t pay your Amazon credit card bill on time, you’ll be charged a late fee of up to $40.
Note that Amazon Rewards Visa Signature cards are exempt from these payment requirements. Chase Bank provides funding for the Amazon Rewards Visa.
Follow Techworldnews for the Best of the Technology.