When you redeem a gift card, the iTunes gift card balance connected with your Apple ID appears, and it may be used to make purchases on the iTunes Store.
For folks who use Apple devices like a Macbook, iPad, or iPhone, iTunes gift cards are a popular gift option because they allow you to make digital purchases that would otherwise need a credit card transaction. These iTunes gift cards can be used to buy music, movies, TV show episodes, or apps, and the money from the gift card can be used in a variety of ways.
The whole value of the gift card will be applied to your Apple ID as a credit when it is redeemed, and you can check your iTunes gift card balance at any time after it has been redeemed, as long as it has not been used in its entirety.
However, you may not use your entire gift card balance immediately after redeeming a gift card, since this will leave a credit on your Apple ID. If you don’t buy things from the iTunes store very often, it’s easy to lose track of how much money you have left on your card. Thankfully, you can check for any remaining gift card credit on your Apple ID right from your iPhone.
Read More: Best Cursive Fonts In Microsoft Word
How Do iTunes Gift Cards Work?
When you buy or get an iTunes gift card, the following quantities are pre-loaded:
New cards are being released, with personalized amounts ranging from $15 to $500 and the ability to be used across Apple Music and the Apple Store.
Scratch off the security tape on the back of your iTunes gift card to expose your code once you’ve received it.
Then, on your Apple device, go to your Apple ID account and select the Redeem Gift Card option. You can then type in the code from your gift card, and the value of the gift card will be added to your account.
You may refresh your Apple account on a PC using iTunes.
How Do I Check My iTunes Balance?
If you have an iTunes gift card and want to know how much it is worth, the amount should be printed on the card.
If the card hasn’t been redeemed, the value will be the same as it is on the front. The value will be zero if it has already been redeemed.
Can I Get Cash For My iTunes Gift Card?
If you have an unredeemed iTunes gift card that you no longer want, you can exchange it for cash or another gift card. The following are some of the options:
- Through the use of a card swap
- Making use of an online merchant
- In a shopping mall kiosk
- Through a Card Exchange
You can exchange your iTunes gift card for a gift card with a similar value from another seller by going online. Supply and demand will determine the offer you receive. If there are a lot of iTunes gift cards available right now, the swap you’re offered could not be worth much.
Making Use of an Online Merchant
Several websites will buy your iTunes gift card for cash with the intention of reselling it later.
At a Kiosk in a Shopping Mall
Many malls, grocery stores, and department stores include gift card kiosks where you may purchase and sell gift cards. When you produce your iTunes gift card, the cashier will give you a cash offer, which you must accept in order to receive your money.
All of these ways have been tried and true, but keep in mind that you will most likely not get the full face value of your iTunes gift card back.
The “buy low, sell high” philosophy applies to both online and physical gift card businesses. In most cases, you’ll only obtain between 80% and 90% of the face value of your iTunes gift card in cash.
There are no other options for cashing out your iTunes gift card.
How To Redeem An iTunes Gift Card
It’s crucial to remember that your gift card must be appropriate for the location or country you’re in. As a result, we recommend double-checking the gift card’s limits before attempting to redeem the apple store card.
Use your Apple ID to log in. Follow the “Sign In” option after entering your Apple ID’s email address and password.
The PIN for the gift card must be entered. Type the PIN from the gift card into the section labeled “PIN.”
Read More: How To Get A Free Netflix Account
Start By Going To The iTunes Store.
- Choose from the tabs for Music, Movies, or TV Shows.
- At the top of the screen, select the Featured option.
- Tap the Redeem button at the bottom of the page.
Depending on whatever method you prefer, tap the Use Camera button or the You can also input your code manually option.
Tap the Redeem button after taking a picture of the card or manually entering the code on the card.
If you’d like to see screenshots or learn more about redeeming an iTunes gift card on your iPhone, this article has all you need to know.
Furthermore, you may buy and send iTunes gift cards immediately from your iPhone. This is a terrific way to send someone a digital gift, such as a music album, movie, or season of a TV show.
How To Use iTunes Gift Cards
There are a few things you should know regarding Apple gift cards, particularly iTunes gift cards. Let’s go through some key points:
1. You can use your iTunes gift card to purchase digital items like apps, songs, and e-books from any of Apple’s mobile stores, including the iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books Store, and Mac App Store.
2. You must be logged in with the same Apple ID that you used to redeem your iTunes gift card in order to spend it at the stores listed above.
3. Your iTunes gift card cannot be used to purchase Apple products from the Apple Store.
4. An Apple Store gift card, an iTunes gift card, and an Apple Music Membership gift card are all different. Apple Store gift cards can only be used to purchase Apple gear and accessories, however, an Apple Music gift card can be used to purchase an Apple Music membership.
5. If you don’t want to use your Apple Music gift card to pay for a membership, you may apply it to your Apple ID account and use it as an iTunes gift card, or vice versa – an iTunes gift card can be used to pay for Apple Music.
Now! Let’s get started on part two. Because we want to show you how to add an iTunes gift card to the Wallet app on your iPhone first, we’re saving how to redeem an iTunes gift card for part three. You’ll be able to conveniently check your iTunes balance this way.
How To Add Apple/iTunes Gift Card To Wallet
Launch the App Store application.
- Select Redeem at the very bottom of the page.
- You’ll see a Wallet app symbol and the words iTunes Pass below the option to Redeem your iTunes gift card. Select Getting Started from the drop-down menu.