EURO IS A CURRENCY SIGN THAT DENOTES THE EURO CURRENCY, WHICH IS THE MOST COMMONLY USED IN FRANCE.
The use of these symbols comes in handy when creating a variety of reports, but finding them is difficult because they are not available on the keyboard.
Unlike the symbols that are already present on the keyboard, these symbols cannot be found because they have not been included in the standard keyboard.
In order to insert them, we’ll only look at the most common and straightforward methods.
The methods are simple and that you will not forget quickly.
Let’s get this party started.
METHODS OF ADDING A EURO SYMBOL
- USING GOOGLE
- USING KEYBOARD
- USING ALT CODE
When it comes to a lot of our needs, Google is a fantastic tool. We can also use it to figure out what our symbols are. It will save us a significant amount of time.
This is the quickest and most straightforward method of inserting a EURO SYMBOL IN EXCEL. It is simple because it is quick, and we do not have to recall anything in order to complete it.
THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR THIS METHOD IS THAT THE INTERNET BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME.
The following are the steps.
- Go to google.com and type in your search terms.
- Enter EURO SYMBOL in the search box on the right. (There is no need to inquire about the procedure.)
- The following image will be displayed on the screen. Because of differences in geography and other factors, there may be some variation, but the item we are looking for will almost certainly be available to us.
- Now, look at the page and look for a EURO SYMBOL, but keep in mind that we don’t want an image here.
- Because the majority of the larger pictures are images, we need to copy the text from the one that is shown in the picture and marked with a square. [To copy a symbol, select it and press CTRL+C on your keyboard, or right-click and select COPY from the context menu.] [ As depicted in the illustration above ].
- Copy and paste it wherever you want on the sheet. [Select the cell and press CTRL+V, or right-click and select PASTE from the drop-down menu]
- The copied symbol will respond to changes in font size as well as changes in font type.
There is another very fast method of inserting any character, in this case, the EURO SYMBOL, into the sheet in an instant that we will demonstrate.
The method is to hold down the ALT key and then press the CHARACTER CODE while holding down the ALT key.
However, in our case, we must first select the font, then press ALT, and then 0128 WHILE ALT IS PRESSED to complete the operation.
So those were a few different approaches to inserting the EURO symbol into Excel.
Although there may be a few more, these are the ones that are the most straightforward and useful. Because, after all, the primary goal is to complete the work quickly and efficiently.
So those were a few different approaches to inserting the EURO symbol into Excel. Although there may be a few more, these are the ones that are the most straightforward and useful. Because, after all, the primary goal is to complete the work quickly and efficiently.
Read More: How To Type e With Accent Alt Code In Word
USING ALT CODE
It is possible to quickly enter the Euro Symbol in any cell using a keyboard shortcut if you can recall a simple code from memory.
The following is an example of how to insert the Euro symbol into a cell in Google Sheets using the ALT-code:
- Locate the cell in which you want to enter the Euro symbol and click on it.
- To enter the edit mode, double-click on the cell in question (or press F2)
- Place the cursor where you want the Euro Symbol to appear (if the cell is blank, you can skip this step).
- Press 0128 while holding down the ALT key (in succession, one key after the other)
- Do not press the ALT key.
Follow Techworldnews for the Best of the Technology.